Friday, March 7, 2014

Epitome of Excellence

The excellence of School organization is an epitome of the leadership and management process.When we discuss in detail on school development, we should consider many factors to support our action.The school program should be reliable, achievable, smart, justifiable and objectionable to all students and teachers.The epitome of excellence scholars is a mirror of education system in the country for the past few decades. I still remember when I was in form I my teacher told me not to use the word " Untuk" in front of the paragraph when  I used to write my comprehension ( Kefahaman) in Bahasa Melayu because the word you use it doesn't meaning anything and hanging , he added. My teacher said you must start with a new paragraph and new sentences.Thank you teacher and I personally appreciate it till today although I couldn't recall He or She.

Human rights

During our time, teachers was highly recognition by the people because of their commitment and sincerity of work. During the past,teachers as a research center to the community because of their intellectuality and good personality.Teachers is a role model to all people.They were really practicing  professional honesty in the teaching and learning process in educating pupils as their own kids. Our parents really trusted and confidence with the teachers. "I leave to you teacher to educate my kids, if they undisciplined  punished them provided that any injuries or broken" that's all. Today we find very few teachers  who are really taking care on students development.We may ask our self why this thing should be happen? The answer is so simple.Teachers can't do more to shape students because of  the human rights policy.Teachers to be warning not to use any physical contact or even giving a sidelong look to the students is considering wrong.The other point, we face a lot of interference from outside bodies at the school administration just of common issues that can be solve peacefully by the school authorities.


Flashed back.
Che Yahya Che Soh
Principal SMKSB@STAR
Segambut, Kuala Lumpur.
Saturday 8 March 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...