Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Beautiful Voice From Mufti

Internet is really necessity  in this century to discover knowledge and sharing ideas among people in all field.By using technology to capture data,news and information which is spread widely in a global society influencing our thinking paradigm broadly.When I arrived from work, I used my quality time to improve my spiritual learning  by listening to the voice of Islam via internet. One of the best icon and successful Islamic scholar today is The Honor Mufti Ismail from Zimbabwe. His message about Islam very clear,easy to understand and factual.He speak  fluently and has a beautiful voice reciting Al Qur'an with complete translation.He is a good orator and successful  speaker in Islamic taught.Glory to Allah. Subhanallah. I really admire our scholar Mufti Ismail delivering his meaningful talk to all people around the world. I spent more time on my computer, purposely listening to his talk effectively.It's purely motivate me to practice Islamic doctrine in my family life. May Allah swt, open my heart,my mind and my soul to love Islam as a purely way of life. Special thanks to him for guiding me to the real truth.May Allah swt blessed him with healthy and wealthy of life to convey  his preaching (Dakwah) for the benefit of people (Ummah) across the globe.  Amin.
 







The Honor Mufti Ismail 
Source:timeslive.co.za

Wallahua'lam
Che'Yahya Che Soh
Principal SMKSB@STAR
Segambut, Kuala Lumpur.
Wednesday 23 October,2013,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...