Monday, August 27, 2012

Kak Ngah Siti Aliyah semasa di New Zealand


International Student Profiles

"My name is Siti Aliyah Che Yahya and I come from Malaysia. I came to New Zealand in July 2006 to study the Bachelor of Information Technology at WelTec."

 Siti Aliyah Che Yahya

 "I decided to come to New Zealand because the price of the course was quite cheap compared to other countries. I liked the idea of living in New Zealand because it gives me new experiences and exposure to another culture and most importantly makes me more independent. Since I have been living here I have enjoyed visiting the beach and harbours and lots of nice places to visit.

The classes are small so I get lots of individual attention from the tutors. The tutors helped me to get other reference books and materials and they sometimes provide me with the materials as well. The programmes are practical compared to other institutions in New Zealand and this was one of the reasons I selected WelTec. The Malaysian Government recognises the qualifications in Information Technology from WelTec .
I have made new friends from lots of different countries including; India, Serbia, China, Pakistan and Iran as well as New Zealand."

Siti Aliyah Che Yahya
Bachelor of Information Technology

Sumber: Weltec, Wellington New Zealand

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...