Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tun Dr.Mahathir and His Vision

I am writing a short article through my own observation on leadership management.I am not a politician. I am  a teacher and Principal of School.To my perspective view, leaders role is a major key to success. Before I was selected as a Principal since March 2009, I had been served in various places at the Ministry, Public Department Service , State Education Department for almost sixteen years.My last post as Principal Assistant Director of Assessment and Examination at the Federal Territory State Education Department Kuala Lumpur for more than 9 years.

 
 Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohammad.

I always follow Dr. Mahathir's talk and I realized He is really a visionary leader, knowledgeable and futuristic thinker.I admire him because of his sharpened mind and erudite leader. He created vision 2020 for the country.Putrajaya, Cyberjaya is a new government office situated near KLIA Airport become most popular places to the tourist, local and foreigners.I would say Cyberjaya can be one of the  Silicon Valley in the country like New York and Washington, America. Cyberjaya can be a cyber city as a center of  High Technology in Malaysia.The 21 century is a challeging life  because  technology is taking place in all sectors.That's why good leaders always concern about technology development to change people's culture globally.

Good writer

Tun Dr.Mahathir was the forth Prime Minister in Malaysia since 1981-2003. Dr. Mahathir was formerly known Che Det, also is a good writer and published lot of books until today.He established his thoughts through Che Det Blog which is very interesting and rich of knowledge.It is very difficult to get a brilliant leader like him in this era.I am not praising and siding Dr.Mahathir due to his successful time but we should accepting the fact,Malaysia become  popular and well known because of the qualified leader.Tun Mahathir is straight forward person and energetic leader although at his aged almost 89 but he still look strong and enthusiastic to work.He really maximized his thought to generate the ideas to industrialize the country in all sectors.Currently Dr.Mahathir is The Chairman of  Proton.

Che Yahya Che Soh
Principal SMKSB@STAR
Segambut,Kuala Lumpur.
Saturday 21 June 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...