Wednesday, September 21, 2011

English Section or Version

Today I'm going to say a few words in English just to remind me the important of knowledge. People seldom use English in a daily life because they do not master the language . They feel afraid of doing-wrong. We should throw the bad habits if we want to achieve or success in life. I am not a person who are capable in English whether in writing, spelling, comprehension, grammar and communication skills but I must encourage myself to learn English . I give a simple examples. The word RETIRE means : Stop working when we reach a particular age or Ali retired at the age of 58. Retirement - He's enjoying his retirement.
Reversed- My father reversed his car into the garage.
The Principal reversed the order of the events on the program
We have to reverse a decision


written by :Che' Yahya Che' Soh
Principal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...