Friday, November 2, 2012

My name is SMK SINAR BINTANG@STAR SCHOOL





















My name is SMK SINAR BINTANG @STAR SCHOOL. My students is about 2000 and I like them very much. They love me as their home. They arrived early in the morning and assembled at my Hall called DEWAN BESTARI . The Bestari Hall is use for multipurpose functions and events.  My students very polite to me. They love and care. They never disturb and destroy my class,  properties  and  treat me with good manners. They always concern about  me .  They do not vandalize me .  Our students and teachers very kind to me . They want me to be A STAR SCHOOL .I will do the best to fulfill their needs. On Monday 5fifth November,2012 they will use me to accommodate SPM candidates and I personally hope my students feel convenience with me, use  as   SPM  Center. I recite my pray  for all candidates may GOD The  Almighty bless them in the Examinations. I will make up myself  for my students , teachers and visitors with good image and full of shine .  I belief    MY STUDENTS WILL DO THE BEST AND GET THE EXCELLENT RESULT IN SPM . Voice from the bottom of my heart SMK SINAR BINTANG @ STAR SCHOOL FOR MY BELOVED STUDENTS . Thank you. I am really  A STAR SCHOOL.



Credit photograph : Cik gu Rosnah Samlee

Che' Yahya Che' Soh
Principal STAR SCHOOL 
3 November,2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...