Monday, December 7, 2015

Between rhythm and song




Source: SHALAWAT SHOLATUN bissalamil mubini / Instrumental Version 2 Created By BEB ASHARI

The late film director, famous entertainer and well known singer Tan Sri P. Ramlee had said  " rhythm and song cannot be separated, if segregated the song will lame and rhythm will damaged" . That is  general  translation about song and rhythm. Human need serenity in life but different person are different kind of feeling and satisfaction. Almost people like music and entertainment but not all music can be a self therapy. Some people like  listening to the soft and calming rhythm to release their burden and tension after working for a long day. Music in widely scopes is  part of  artistic. I like this instrumental piano playing with the soft music and nice rhythm. I don't think listening to the music in the right way is not forbidden to us. The song title "Solatun Bissalamil mubin"  in Islamic approach is to praise the messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad SAW (p.b.u.h). A Part of music can be appreciating ourselves to get close to our Maker through beautiful baits and solemn song.

Body and soul 

Our mind body and soul is a boon constitute by Allah SWT, our Maker. To HIM we worship and to HIM we will returned when our time comes. Every soul must taste death.Nobody can escape from death even our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW (p.b.u.h) also passed away to meet Allah. Al Qur'an Al Kareem was clearly stated  "Kullu nafsin Zaa Iqatul Maut". When I was no more in this world, my phone was offline to all my contact friends and relatives. My assets and properties are no more valuable to me unless come to meet  ALLAH  with  a piece of sincerity and prosperity heart. Al Qur'an Al Kareem was mentioned "Qalbun Saleem" referring to the word clean and shining heart to meet Allah. Build good relationship to all people as long as we can and the most important is to respect our both parents, never ever rebellious to them. 

When body was swollen

Thank you Allah still giving a chance to long live my dad with good  faith. May Allah bless him with good health and prosperity in life. Since Allah SWT still bless me and giving me an opportunity to share the water and oxygen to prolong my breathing, I promise to fulfill my duty to my Lord as good as I can, InsyaAllah. No one will accompany us to the grave even our family , children and wife they will leave us after funeral. On the first day in the grave my body will swollen down ,slowly rupture and  finally fused together with the earth. O Allah I realized it, I accept the truth. Death is true, Al Qur'an is true, Hell and Heaven is true. No one will help me except with the mercy of Allah. Please forgive me Allah. Alone and alone in the grave until Allah SWT will wake the dead when the doomsday comes. I am writing this article with deep heart and what I am sharing here is a truth. Indeed one day we will leave this wonderful world to meet our MAKER to receive HIS reward or torment on the day of judgement. O Allah the most merciful,the most gracious bless us and protect YOUR slaves from fire.


Che Yahya Che Soh
Principal SMK SINAR BINTANG@STAR
Segambut Park City
Kuala Lumpur.
Tue 8 December,2015
(Malay Medium)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...