Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To all my beloved students -examination around the corner

I hope all students PMR and SPM will have a good sleep and enough preparation to enter the examination which is schedule on 5 October till 12 October ( PMR) next month. Do not force yourself to study beyond your limitation . Consider your health and don't let your mind thinking usefulness things . We always pray for your success and we hope you will get a good result for both examination PMR and SPM this year. As a principal, we had plan and come out with a various strategies to help you in achieving your target. Never forget to address my appreciation to the teachers with the commitment and sacrifice their time to teach students sincerely and fill of patient To my students I would like to welcome you to have a look what I have mention in my blog .
No look behind, go for worrier, excellent, champion and be a hero. Do it MIRACLE .SELAMAT MAJU JAYA . KEJAYAAN ANDA KEBAHAGIAAN KAMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...