Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I don't have nothing O Allah

With blessing and mercy by Allah The Almighty I am writing my article just to remind me as a slave of Allah not to do the wrongdoing to the people, to my organization, to my colleagues and to all the bad thing that can be spoil to my life. O Allah the only ONE we worship please do not let us alone and show us the righteous to choose the truth. I realized life without real truth like a blind man without stick. They need a stick  to show them the way. Grateful to Allah on HIS blessing to continue our life as usual. May Allah give us strength to say the right is right and the false is false because this is the doctrine of Allah and HIS messenger Prophet Muhammad Saw (p.b.u.h) to all people. Al Qur'an is a final holy book was given to the Prophet Muhammad Saw since 1437 Hijriah contains lots of  knowledge and history of the people that against Allah's rule during the era. Al Quran Al kareem  is a mother of knowledge. By reciting, studying, observing and understanding deeply the content of Ayah people will find the real truth about life.

csyahya victory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menjana kekuatan organisasi

Organisasi merupakan wadah penyatuan umat yang di asaskan untuk mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Berbagai bentuk organisasi mempunyai tujuan berm...